Jumat, 06 Januari 2017

Tugas 3 : Mind Mapping of Job Interview

JOB INTERVIEW


I’d apply for a job if i thought i covered about 60 % of the requirement
Yes, because i’ve met most of the requirements of the existing

I’d accept salary offered of a job interview
Yes, because i’m not have any skill and i’m fresh graduate

I’d always try to negotiate my salary at a job interview
Yes, because i have any skill and experience

I’d lie at a job interview for example about my skill or job experience
No, because i always instill honesty in my life

If i’m going to successed and be promoted, someone else will have to lose
Yes, because i work very well

At a job interview, i’d ask : “what can your company do for my carrer?”
Yes, because the question is very important for company future


Tidak ada komentar :