Simple Present Tense :
1.
(+) I go to Campus everyday
(-)
I don’t go to Campus everyday
(?) Do I go to Campus everyday ?
2.
(+) He uses motocycle everyweek
(-) He doesn’t use motocycle everyweek
(?) Does He use motocycle everyweek ?
3.
(+) She reads a novel 2 times a week
(-) She doesn’t read a novel 2 times a week
(?) Does she read a novel 2 times a week ?
4.
(+) Andri drinks a 2 litres water a day
(-) Andri don’t drink a 2 litres water a
day
(?) Do Andri drink a 2 litres water a day ?
Simple Past Tense :
1.
(+) I went to Museum lastweek
(-) I didn’t go to Museum lastweek
(?) Did I go to Museum lastweek ?
2.
(+) They played football lastnight
(-) They didn’t play football lastnight
(?) Did they play football lastnight ?
3.
(+) He visited to his parents house tommorow
(-) He didn’t visit to his parents house
tommorow
(?) Did he visit to his parents house
tommorow ?
4.
(+) She drunk a coffee two days ago
(-) She didn’t drink a coffee two days ago
(?) Did she drink a coffee two days ago ?
Tidak ada komentar :
Posting Komentar